Honey-Do List


Honey-Do List{Photo from The Treasured Petal}
I love the simplicity of this bouquet. It's timeless and classic- exactly the feeling I want our wedding to exude.

Mr. SE and I have a full to-do list today, so I'll be back tomorrow with some posts. Last night we went to a BBQ downtown and saw The Hangover after. A little advice? Go see it. According to Mr. SE "I haven't laughed that hard since Dumb & Dumber first came out". Words of a genius.

Related Site

Matrimonios y Bodas
Vestidos y Regalos de Bodas
Vestidos y Regalos de Bodas



Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: "Cross Off That Honey Do List"--Houston "HONEY DO" on khou.com's Great Day.mp4

Houston "HONEY DO"--Houston's PREMIER Handyman Service on local news show Great Day Houston--November, 2009.

Title: Honey Do List...

YUK!






0 comments:

Post a Comment