Lovely Peonies


Lovely Peonies
Image from Flickr
We're having a beautiful, sunny day here in North Carolina. It's got me thinking about spring and the lovely blooms that are on their way. Peonies are one of my favorite spring flowers and are extremely popular for weddings. I've gathered some pictures of this beautiful botanical and ways that it can be used in your wedding...Lovely PeoniesCharleston Invitations from The White AisleLovely PeoniesInvite from Crescent Moon Paper on Etsy

Lovely PeoniesLovely PeoniesI don't remember where I got these, please tell me if you know where they're fromLovely PeoniesBouquet from The Knot

Related Site

Matrimonios y Bodas
Vestidos y Regalos de Bodas
Vestidos y Regalos de Bodas



Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Cup Cake Stand - Closing Time

This is my stop motion of a street stand being packed up for the day. it was set up in Whitecross Street Party.I was hoping to find old school Market stalls that you have to deconstruct bit by bit but the whole Market stalls were already setup that way.

The Homemade cup cakes are made by The Peony Cake Company. you can check them out here: http://peonycakeco.com/

Lovely people and tasty cakes

Title: Heirloom Peonies with Mildew

This heirloom peony is over 200 years old, and although it is still lovely, this year it has a mildew problem.






0 comments:

Post a Comment