Baby Shower Logos

por | | |

Baby Shower Logos
Baby Shower LogosThese are logos I created for a baby shower that will be at the end of this month. Sonya was looking for monograms that she could use for favor tags and such.



Related Site

-The Wedding Gifts Online

-Wedding Insurance

-Wedding Photographer Online




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Baby Shower for Denise

Baby feet theme carried through out Denise's baby shower, followed by games, sweets and punch. The balloon decorations, diaper cake and diaper wreath set the mood.

Title: Baby Shower 2010!

Sorry it took so long to upload! We had over 3 hours of footage so it took me a while to edit. And I'm so sorry a lot of the words are off from the picture, I have no idea how that happened! This baby shower was thrown by my side of the family on April 10, 2010 and Gabe's side will be throwing us one in May =) I was 30 weeks and 1 day pregnant and we had so much fun! Lilia got SO many things, especially clothes! We also got a bassinet, baby swing, infant bath tub, high chair, and a travel system so sorry I couldnt fit everything into the video! We played so many fun games and you'll see some of them in the vid. Enjoy! =)






0 comments:

Post a Comment