Dear Diary...


I started this blog with the intent to keep a record of things that I found interesting, beautiful, or just plain fun. But then something else struck me- will I be able to carry this on longer than my diaries and journals of the past? I was always so excited about starting them, then two or three days went by and I just lost my thunder.

Last week I was having a conversation with a friend of mine, who happens to be getting married in June, about this very same topic. She told a funny story about how she stumbled upon her old diaries during a recent trip home. Some of the journals were pretty sparse and had entries like the following, "Dear diary...I'm sorry I haven't written in so long", which leads me to ask the question "Why do we feel like there's a relationship between us and the inanimate book?" Did that sound like Carrie Bradshaw? Because I totally meant it to...


Dear Diary...



Hopefully this blog won't be peppered with "I'm sorry I haven't written in so long...". I'll try to keep it up, not so much for the entertainment of my audience, which I'm sure is SO huge, but for myself. Happy reading.

Related Site

Matrimonios y Bodas
Vestidos y Regalos de Bodas
Vestidos y Regalos de Bodas



Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Britney Spears - Dear Diary

Created in 2003

Title: Britney Spears-Dear Diary

britney spears montage with the song dear diary, taken from her second album! Love the song, some great vocals! Please rate and comment thanks xx






0 comments:

Post a Comment